Sunday, April 01, 2007
"Everyone wanna go participate in the events dun wanna do duty."
"That's why gotta have more people like me." =X
lols.
well..
nyjcians had a 'sports carnival' today at bedok reservoir.
and yours truly had devoted his time to helping the RCHN(Red Cross) perform 1st aid duty.
and a service to mankind.
well.
nyjcians at least.
quite a number of casualties today.
I din really expect so much casualties today.
i mean like at most 3?
but doesnt matter anyways.
things went well for the 1st aid side.
and thats great.
=)
split from class after the carnival and went for lunch with Yanda and Shiu Kit.
Yo. I din decide on TM and Seoul Gardens.=Xand.
we stuffed ourselves silly on the free flow food and drinks and talked alotta crap.
yea.
tts the fun part.we burnt holes in our pockets. (not literally, mind you)
tts the sian part.following that was a little walk around TM then homeward.
went out.
helped out.
chilled out.
yea.
we should do alot more of these.
i think. =/
lols.
and.
aiys.
i feel.
so.
got round no shit.
if u get wad i mean.
I have no idea what to play for MaxBoxMusix today.So i took the 1st suitable song that came up on random on my media player.MaxBoxMusix plays "
Accidentally In Love-Counting Crows".
What's The Problem I Don't Know. Well Maybe I'm In...
You Choked.
12:12 AM