Friday, April 20, 2007
Plentiful RED on the computer screen is piercing my pitiful eyes.
Wells.
For a moment then.
I discovered that a screen of bright
RED really hurts thy eye and makes u giddy after a while.
Try it out.
You'd get what I mean.
Ooh.
Check this out:
www.iqtest.comI'm not sure if it's credible.
But..

Now would you look at THAT!
A HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE!I guess i'm smart.
Lols.
Well.
Sorta. =X
Yea.
And.
One of the best type of
frenz are those whom you'd stick around with and do stupid things together.
It burns to see
frenz who were once
united to now stand
divided.
Hope things would turn out well between you guys.
=/
MaxBoxMusix plays "
Brother My Brother-Blessed Union Of Souls".
Tell Me What Are We Fighting For. We've Got To End This War.
Oh. Did u know that u can link to the lyrics by clicking on the song for MaxBoxMusix?
You Choked.
8:54 PM