Thursday, April 19, 2007
Why is it that i always blank out when i open a new internet explorer window and totally forget where i wanted to go.
Okay.
Not always.
Third day in a row.
Guess I'm on a boggin spree.
I juz finished the KI independent study proposal.
YAYness.
And I hadn't had a decent night's sleep since monday.
I'm kinda sleep deprived now.
Although I'm feeling kinda eccentric now.
I'm pretty sure I'll wake up rather zombified tml and sleepwalk to school in a rather undead fashion.
Not to mention tml's a long day with PE in the morning and judo training in the evening.
But dun worry.
I hav never died before.
So there's a high chance that I wun die tml either due to lack of rest.
I should go.
It's 0415hrs now.
I hav 1hr 45mins of sleep left.
MaxBoxMusix Plays "
Clocks-Coldplay".
Curse Missed Opportunities.
You Choked.
4:01 AM