Sunday, May 20, 2007
Whoas.
Came back from watching the dance performance at NAFA juz now.
Thanx to Aloy for the complimentary tix. =)
The performance was nice.
I'm amazed by how flexible the dancers actually are.
I'm also amazed by the abstractness of the performances.
I can't actually catch the meaning embodied in the choreography.
But I can see the great skill and effort that was put into the steps and movements.
Wells.
For the most part. =X
I still can't read dance choreos.
Especially those contempt or wadever.
But.
Wadevers.
Lols.
Anyways.
YuZhenAndShuHua.I'm flattered that you 2 actually
visit this plac
e. And I know with u
r thick-skins you 2 dun reall
y mind something being written in a main post to address your tag. Lols. Thanks to the 2 o
f you
wonderful little OG members from OG19. B
ut there's one thing I do
n't get though. What's with all the hair-loss
nickname? Do I reall
y look like I'm balding?
=/
Wells.
That was random.
Anyways.
Enjoy your 2 yrs (hopefully) in NYJC and all the best to ur performances in Dance.
=)
MaxBoxMusix plays "Feel Like Home-Fort Minor".
And Everywhere I Go I See. Another Person Like Me.
Try'na Make It All Feel Like Home.
You Choked.
1:05 AM