Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Yea.
I'm back from Judo Camp.
Things were great.
But.
As the 'campfire' ended.
The thing I felt wasn't so much as happiness or gladness from the campfire or that the camp was over.
I felt more of a tinge of disappointment. =/
The camp did not really go as well as it planned for.
There were many times that things did not go really as well as planned to.
Might be that the peeps did not hav much expectations for the activities to be interesting.
Might be due to the lack of motivation to cooperate. Well.
The reason which could be most sound would probably be that we did not do a good enough job planning or executing the camp.
Probably.
The campfire was the biggest disappointment of all. =/
Probably I failed in building up of the enthusiasm and ecnouraging involvement.
What came up as an interesting and meaningful way to end the camp turned out to be the biggest flop of the camp.
Never thought that it would be this much a disappointment.
Not the members.
But the camp itself and the decisions made by us.
Ugh.
I probably shouldn't be talking like this here.
Oh wells.
Some unpleasant happenings after the debrief.
Don't wish to talk about it.
But for the person in question.
Feel free to interrogate me anytime.
I'd be glad to get things off my chest.
I'm tired.
MaxBoxMusix plays "
Like Toy Soldiers-Eminem".
We All Fall Down.
You Choked.
1:13 AM