PotentialDifference.
Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yo.
I'm here to share on 2 great movies I caught recently.

Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End
This is a nice movie.
Although I didn't catch the first 2 of the trilogy.
I ROUGHLY had an idea to what had happened and the action in the movie.
Though sorta predictable.
The plot was great and funny at parts.
Except the part where Will marries Elizabeth.
That part was totally lame.
O Yea.
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Whoo.
Eccentric pirate with a great mind.
Though slightly mad.
He seemed like a (happy go lucky?) guy with alota stuff hidden in is head.
Orlando Bloom?
Never hearda him.
=X

Ocean's 13
Nice movie with great plot.
Amazing minds that screw up casinos' system.
Beating a state-of-the-art AI security system in the process.
Causing the casino to lose half a billion during opening night solely for revenge.
Oh.
And the diamonds.
Lols.
Danny Ocean and gang.
Another band of great minds.
With a strong sense of brotherhood.
Really respectable.


Ooh.
My birthday's coming up in 2 days.
Thought I'd get a wishlist or smth so the few people who intend on getting me presents or such might have an idea.
Lols.

Here goes:
-Anything.
-Whatever.
-A specific black notebook. =)
-Goblin Piledriver.
-Goblin Sharpshooter.
-Bloodstained Mire.
-My KI independent research paper done for me.
-Good luck.
-More good luck.
-Acknowledgement from someone. (Issit?)
-More Anything.
-Less Whatever.

I guess that's it.
Its not alot.
Issit?
Lols.

Wells.
That's it for today.
Time to go teach Yanda a lesson.
Yea.

MaxBoxMusix plays "I Miss You-Blink182".
Hello There.
Angel From My Nightmare.



You Choked.
8:39 PM


Yo


You know who I am
You don't know what I want
.
.
SJAB
.

WhatHeWroteDown

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012
November 2012

ButTheBeatGoesOn

Chiisa Na Tegami
小さな 手紙



OhThereGoesGravity

Me
Jayjay-JaySquare
KennyLek-Zynnek
Yanda-Pornda
Adeline-Adel
Rachel-Raj
ZhiWei-FlourBoy
SeeHwee-see hwee
YingYing-Mouse
Aloysius-Aloy
Gerald-Jirarude
WenRong-WR
KaiYing-kaiying
Christine
Derek Deng

OhThereGoesRabbit

MapleSEA
Hidden-Street(Mapler's Library)
NarutoCentral-Naruto Stuff D/L

TheWholeCrowdMoansSoLoud